TNA Support Group Surgeon Presentation June 11th St. Louis MO

I received an invite to a meeting this Saturday for a TNA Support Group meeting. Dr. Dowling of Washington University is going to present surgical options at Barnes. I have met with him a couple of times and he is such a nice man and very knowledgable.

Saturday June 11th

Meeting/Discussion 9:30 - 11:30

Barnes-Jewish Hospital

Free and open to all TN Sufferers, Caregivers, and Family Members

RSVP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I really wish I could make it down for this, it would be so nice to meet this guy and hear everything he has to say but we just cannot afford the fuel cost right now. Are you going? Any possible way you could tape this with a simple recorder? If so please let me know and I will pay the postage to send me the tape. Much love to you.

Love Ali

Hi Ali,

I apologize for the late reply. I was going to try to video the presentation for you but I did not go. We had a storm front move in and I felt too bad to go anywhere. Just like today. Are you getting his weather? I can't stand it. I am so sorry I couldn't get the information for you. I hope you are feeling ok today.

Hugs,

Debbie

Debbie,

I'm so sad to have missed this! I'm just now seeing ur post. Can I ask what list ur on to have gotten the invite? I saw Dr. Dowling in 1998. He told me meds were my best option as long as I could stand it. 13yrs later meds r no longer working. My pain doc referred me to Dr. Dowling, however, after reviewing my records, Dr. Dowling has determined I'm not a surgical candidate based on 1 visit in 1998 and won't allow me to make an appt. I hate doctors who are more concerned about money than helping and educating patients. So, I need to find another neurosurgeon in st. louis as well as docs who do the other treatment options, gamma knife, rhizotomy, etc. Do u know of anyone?

On another note, if ur in stl, I have chronic pain support group in St. Louis. If ur interested in joining us, let me know and I'll send u the info.

Thanks!