TN and tooth pain

I have been diagnosed this past year with TN on the left side. Most of my symptoms are on the left. However, I have had a painful tooth on the right side (lower right molar). I’ve had 2 root canals and oral surgery to clip the tips of the root. The pain continues exactly the same as pre treatments. No dentists, endodontists or oral surgeons have ever viewed a crack in the tooth. The next step, I was told by all, is tooth extraction. If I bite down on even the tiniest crumb, pain now radiates to my upper molar and forward almost to midline. Last night the pain lasted for about 2 hours. I would appreciate a referral to a dentist who is familiar with trigeminal neuralgia. I live in ventura county (California). I’ve tried to contact my neurosurgeon in oregon to discuss this with him as he had a special digital fabulous MRI done which showed the TN on the left. I would like him to look at the right side of the MRI and advise as to whether or not he sees a compression there as well. His staff will not let me speak with him or even his PA. There is no email address I can find for him. I have heard of a dentist turned lawyer in San Francisco, but am wondering if there is a good practicing dentist a bit closer to home. Thank you in advance for your kind help!
Camia

Hi
No reply came through. Please try again. Thanks
Camia