Talking/Meds/Help for Atypical

I have atypical. I've only had one real attack. With all the medicine I'm taking (Neurontin, tegretol, baclofen) I haven't had another attack, but I always feel like it's waiting. I have a lot of tingling and "activity" in the area where I had the attack. I haven't been diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure it's bilateral. I've read about talking aggravating the TN. If that's the case, what helps to quiet the nerve, other than to stop talking? After a long telephone conversation, it started. I had been fine all morning.

I wonder if Neurontin (800 mg/3 times a day) is doing any good because I never had any of the side effects that I've read other people have had, so is it really working on me? I take tegretol ER 200 mg, one in the morning and two at night, baclofen 10 mg three times a day. The tegretol has caused me to be unsure on my feet and I have trouble comprehending what I'm looking at. I think increasing the tegretol might be a good idea. Is there any help for atypical?

My situation doesn't compare to those I've been reading about, but I always get good answers here.

Thanks