Separation

Am feeling so sad, suffered for over 12months now with this horrible condition, currently enjoying best spell since it started, pain levels right down, only having half a dozen or so fairly mild flashes of pain each day and the background ache has lessened off significantly. Which is good because I don't know what I would do if the pain was still horrendous as my wife of almost 6years has decided it's over. I feel awful, I don't know what has brought it on. I have been all over the place in the last year, been on so many medications up and down and weeks at a time spent in bed sleeping or in agony.

She hasn't coped Very well, she is running a pub at the moment so is working incredibly hard and long Hours. I was meant to help out when she took the job but couldn't, barely holding on to my own.

We have 2 young kids who are everything to me. And I have had to leave them, I miss them. I miss my wife. I would do anything for my family, they have always come first. I am a good person, a good husband and a good dad. So much seems to have gone wrong over the last couple of years I feel like I'm being punished for something.