Pulsed wave radiofrequency - non-drug relief?

Awhile back I wrote a blog about various "things" my wife has tried...determined to avoid drugs at almost all expense...these temporary remedies have included Botox, Nerve Blocks, Heat Pads, and accupuncture (to name a few). All of which has helped temporarily for Camilla's ATN.

These have worked...kinda...

Yet we still measure pain via the ammount of vicadin she takes in a day....forget the 1-10 pain levels...there are days after certain treatments when she takes no vicadin....but those days are becoming fewer...

We continue to pursue a non-medicated form of relief (beyond Gamma Knife and Decompression)...

And so I chat with an individual on this site (man, I wish I remembered her name) who told me about RF Lesioning...telling me of the benefits and the moderate term relief (3-18 months). It has worked for her and she is waiting for her second treatment (after a year of relief).

In short, an extract from Wikipedia regarding RF Lesioning:

The technique uses pulsed radio frequency energy delivered via catheter at frequencies of 300–750 kHz for 30 to 60 seconds Thermal pulsed radio frequency takes advantage of high amperage current delivered focally by an electrode to ablate the tissue of interest. Generally the tissue/electrode temperature reached is 60 to 75 °C resulting in focal tissue destruction. Thermal pulse radio frequency ablation has also been used for lesioning of peripheral nerves to reduce chronic pain. Non thermal therapeutic uses of pulsed radio frequency are currently being used to treat pain and edema, chronic wounds, and bone repair. ...Although pulsed radiofrequency has been used for medical treatment purposes for decades, peer reviewed publications accessing the efficacy and physiological mechanism(s) are now starting to appear addressing this technology.

Now let me be very clear...there is no magical blue laser here....the procedure is conducted at a respected hospital and is used more often on chronic back/neck pain (face pain...not so much). But there are those doctors who are familar with TN that are practicing this and Camilla is scheduled for this procedure on May 31st.

This blog will be updated after the procedure to provide insight regarding the use of RF Lesioning against ATN patients...hopefully I will have a promising update to provide those that feel that there is no hope...

Good news! Which hospital performed this?