Prayers please

I was brought into the er yesterday and scheduled today for emergency surgery for tn and hemifacial spasms. I am very scared but due to having side effects from any meds they have tried my symptoms have progressively gotten worse and yesterday was horrible. I am asking for everyone to keep me in your prayers and thoughts. I am a nervous reck but I know I can’t continue on like this without some sort of intervention.
Thanks everyone

Prayers to you ! let us know how you'r doing.

Many prayers. You live near me… Which hospital is doing the surgey?

I am on it! Many prayers going out for you! And for supernatural power into the hands, minds and hearts of every person associated!

I’m at Winthrop university dr Michael breisman is the chief of neuro here and specializes in tn

Jennifer G said:

I thought you may be there… I’m happy to see you are in good hands.

Wishing you the best. Please keep us updated!

Good Luck!!!

Have u seen him or had the surgery before? I can’t believe how close we are

Jennifer G said:

Hi butafly.

Wow! good responses. Lots of people thinking and praying for you. I'm curious. What type of emergency is planned? Stay in touch

No - I have not seen him or had surgery. Right now I am with Stony Brook Neurology.

I know - I saw your town - funny, right?

Hope all is well.

butafly97 said:
Have u seen him or had the surgery before? I can't believe how close we are

Jennifer G said:
Many prayers. You live near me...... Which hospital is doing the surgey?

I’ll be thinking of you and sending healing thoughts your way… (( hugs ))

Thinking of you and hoping for relief from the pain and spasms. What surgery are they doing?

I’'m praying for the dr to have wisdom to know what to do and for your pain to calm down. Take care.

Butafly, I wish all goes well for you. Hope your pain will go away. Take care.

Surgery is now Monday there was a emergency in the or so I’m going Monday. I had a new MRI to compare from last month and to use as a guide for surgery
Spoke to dr the MRI is actually worse then the one he saw the nerve that causes the spasms has a huge blood vessel compressing it and then followed by small ones compressing the nerves for the pain so he def doesn’t want me going home this weekend so I can b fully controlled by meds until surgery.
They will b going in behind my ear and placing Teflon in between the blood vessels that are compressing on the nerves. I am very scared.

I totally understand your fear. It sounds like you are in very good hands though. Maybe try to focus on the fact that many people before you have had this surgery and are now pain free. Wishing you pain free days ahead :)

Butafly97,

I am praying for you and your surgeon, you will do great,

just think how wonderful it will be to wake up free of TN pain.

Kacee