PCP Dr PreOp clearance for 1/15 MVD at Hopkins with Dr Lim

Don’t know weather to jump for joy or hurl from all the anxiety…either the train is moving forward

PS and the daylight is already lasting longer, think it’s a sign of great things to follow!!!

YeY Albee!
I know, I would feel the same.
Either way, I will be thinking of you, sending positive vibes!
2013 is going to be a good year!
(( hugs )) Mimi xx

Congratulations Albee! It’s a very strange feeling…being happy, anxious, worried, excited all at the same time. I hope it all goes well and you get great results!

Fantastic!!! Yes, 2013 will be a better year for you!!!

It will all go well, you shall see!!

Wendy

One of the best surgeons at one of the worlds best medical facilities. Experience and skill. You'll be fine, January 15 will be a "second" birthday for you, just like 7/17/12 was for me.The day the TN pain stopped. MVD, while not a cure-all for everyone does,in my opinion and experience, offer TN patients the best chance at long lasting relief.. They will fix it.

Best wishes!

Thank you!!! Looking forward to being on the "other side" as soon as possible ;)

GOOD FOR YOU! SURGERY CAN BE SCARY FOR SOME PEOPLE, BUT WHAT IS WORSE, THE PAIN FROM tn, NEVER KNOWING WHEN IT WILL STRIKE OR HAVING NEURO SURGERY, NOT REALLY BRAIN SURGERY, THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE IT. tHE MOST PAIN i HAD WAS FROM THE HALO SCREWED INTO MY HEAD DURING SURGERY, OMG IT HURT FOR FIVE OR SIX DAYS BAD. sORRY THIS IS IN CAPS, i HIT THE WRONG KEY IN THE DARK. IT'S WORTH IT, EVEN IF IT ONLY PARTIALLY RELIEVES YPUR PAIN OR IF THE PAIN COMES BAK THREE YEARS LATER IN A DIFFERENT BRANCH OF THE SAME NERVE.. LOT'S TO READ ON THIS SITE TO CALM YOUR FEARS. KG

How did the MVD go? I am seeing Dr. Lim on Sep 25?

Dr Lim is great …my case is special but they are top notch at Hopkins