Not Fair

Today has not been fair!! UGH!

I woke up with some normal pain. Nothing super terrible, just the normal random stabs. I got to work today, got settled into my routine, and my random stabs stopped. And they stayed away! It was glorious! Until about 20 minutes ago.... They're back. I was able to give my 4th block instructions for an alternate, but equal assignment to my other classes, but that's it. Now mt face is burning, the stabs are coming every time I try to talk, and I'm ANGRY.

WHY?! WHY DID I GET TEASED WITH A SHRED OF NORMALITY TO HAVE IT YANKED AWAY BY THIS STUPID DISEASE!

It's not fair, dammit. It's not fair to me or my students. I should be able to teach them, not give them busy book work. That's not how kids learn!

Have you tried dry needling and mandibular massage? The dry needling helped and now the mouth massage is reducing the pain for me.

The only thing that ever helped me was a facial ritzomy where the surgeons had to cut 2 of the 3 branches on the right side of my lower face. The surgeon was a Neuosurgeon out of UC Davis. It has caused numbness and a slight burning feeling but ANYTHING is better then the pain your feel now. It is relieved the pain!!