Nervous intermedious neuraglia

once again i seen other dr. neurologist he gave me another pain medication none of others pain medication have work they either put me in the hospital or i get very sick i am so tire and depress i do not know what to do my condition is very rare because my begins in both ears i have the buzzing in one ear what happen to me is my ears started sounding like thunder and ligthing the staffing comes in the electric volts to your head this happen evey s

single day not just once every hour on the hour the only thing helps is the tizzandie a muscle rexaler it does not make sick but it does make me sleepy i want them to cut the nerve i cannot live like this anymore has anybody surgery

Hang in there ,I dont know where you live but i see a neurologist in Yorktown hgts N y Dr Chan ,she is wonderful. .I feel you pain types1 and 2 migraines boring like my skull cannot contain the pressur in my head although I wish it would hot pokers in face lips and head …



Debra said:

Hang in there ,I dont know where you live but i see a neurologist in Yorktown hgts N y Dr Chan ,she is wonderful. .I feel you pain types1 and 2 migraines boring like my skull cannot contain the pressur in my head although I wish it would hot pokers in face lips and head ..

well on before super sunday i ended up in the er i had to stap in the hospital for 4 days then on super sunday again i came home i took the tizzinde i and i went to sleep at 1 am in morning my husband

was trying to wake me up he call my my son my son called 911 i was not breathing any more my son was doing chest pressure on me i will finished my story later

My heart goes out to you. You asked me to share what I had done to cure my TN. I posted additional information on my blog. Please read. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tanny

This is how mine starts. In the ears. I thought the 1st two times I got an episode of TN that I was having severe ear infections and kept begging for more and more antibiotics going to several doctors. Of course none of them helped. The pain radiated down into my neck and jaw so I went to the dentist and he said I didnt have TMJ or an infection. Each time it took months to go away and I was miserable. The latest time I finally figured out it was TN. I had pains in the ears to begin with, but an awful pain on the left side of my scalp and pain across my cheek and lower jaw, inside my mouth, my teeth, and my scalp. My vision got worse and I had to wear ear plugs for the ringing. I've had it on both sides, I feel the ears are the very worst of the pain. I dont read much about people having the face and ears. My doctor is not a fan of surgery. He has me on medications. I feel like you...I want the nerve cut when I m at my very worst, I want someone to hit me in the side of the head with a ballbat. I imagine that pain being a comfort.

That is very scary. When you are feeling better please tell us how you are doing.

vip said:

well on before super sunday i ended up in the er i had to stap in the hospital for 4 days then on super sunday again i came home i took the tizzinde i and i went to sleep at 1 am in morning my husband

was trying to wake me up he call my my son my son called 911 i was not breathing any more my son was doing chest pressure on me i will finished my story later



sassybelle said:

This is how mine starts. In the ears. I thought the 1st two times I got an episode of TN that I was having severe ear infections and kept begging for more and more antibiotics going to several doctors. Of course none of them helped. The pain radiated down into my neck and jaw so I went to the dentist and he said I didnt have TMJ or an infection. Each time it took months to go away and I was miserable. The latest time I finally figured out it was TN. I had pains in the ears to begin with, but an awful pain on the left side of my scalp and pain across my cheek and lower jaw, inside my mouth, my teeth, and my scalp. My vision got worse and I had to wear ear plugs for the ringing. I've had it on both sides, I feel the ears are the very worst of the pain. I dont read much about people having the face and ears. My doctor is not a fan of surgery. He has me on medications. I feel like you...I want the nerve cut when I m at my very worst, I want someone to hit me in the side of the head with a ballbat. I imagine that pain being a comfort.

I agree, my pain is so horrible that a baseball bat to the head would be a comfort. I feel like I am in hell. And, my doctor says I might have this the rest of my life.