Mvd 1/22/13

I had MVD done in January, my pain returned in July after a heart procedure. I have never gotten off any meds. I am at witts end! I am on 600 mg tid of tegretol and tramadol 50 prn. I am taking the tramadol and a few hours later adding 600mg of advil. My Right ear is almost in constant pain and into my neck. I may need to have my MVD REPEATED which scares me because that was such a rough recovery! I cry, and get frustrated. God keeps me going! I pray that he removes my pain or sends me to someone that through them he will fix me!

I had a similar circumstance. After my surgeon ordered another MRI to be sure there were no new compressions, he suggested a PNS system. It is a nerve stimulator that consists of wires, and a battery , just under the skin. The wire send electrical impulses, that you control with a handheld device, to the nerve which turns off the pain impulse. I had mine installed in August, and it is working VERY well.
You might want to look into this procedure.
Please feel free to ask me any questions!
Best
Christine

thank you Christina!!!

I am currently off all meds except a vitamin for nerve health. I am doing great!!