Lateral or Bi-lateral Poll. Which are you?

I have noticed quite a few people in this support group state that they have bi-lateral pains. The medical literature states that it is VERY rare yet, so many people here are indicating that have their pains bi-lateral.

Some of you have probably had neurologists give you the skeptical eye when you told them your pains are bi-lateral.

I would like a brief survey of users here. Respond to this post YES or NO if your pains are bi-lateral. Just Yes or No. I will keep tally and post after a couple of weeks.

YES

NO

YES

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

So far results are just beginning but, considering the current teachings are that only 5% of Tri-Geminal cases involve both sides, It would appear that however they came by that number is all wrong and that many people have been misdiagnosed by many doctors simply because they didn’t fit the classic model.

As I said, this is just early numbers but dang.

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Well if this many say yes and they aren’t necessarily in the bilateral group the numbers would even be more skewed. I wish some people in the medical field would see this.

No for me,I think your results will be skewed because people with bilateral pain will be drawn to the thread title.But i do suspect it is more common than the "experts" claim.

mostly left but have had both side pain

Yes

No

But… look in the tab here called GROUPS

there is a bilateral group, may be active