How to Help

This community is all about helping. Helping yourself and helping others. Since many members have asked how they could help, we put together a list of ways you can help.

How to Help Yourself

1. Write about your experience in a blog posting.
  2. Ask the community a question in the forum.
  3. Reach out to the community anytime you need some support.

How To Help a Community Member

1. Welcome new members by leaving a comment on their wall.
  2. Answer someone's question in the forum.
  3. Send a member a virtual gift.
  4. If you haven't heard from someone in a while, drop by and say hello to them.

How to Help the Community

1. We're ad-supported, so click a link to the right.
  2. Mention our community and post a link on bulletin boards and blog comments.
  3. Print out a flyer and post it anywhere future members might see it.
  4. Link to us in your Facebook status, Twitter feed, or MySpace page.
  5. Tell the rest of the world about all the wonderful people you've met here!

Your Community Moderators

Jackie, hi, you are approved already.

I just found out a product a kind of head/neck/facial warmers in various styles and color available on this site. Mention that you saw it here on lwtn and we might just be able to get a discount. I just made her aware of how it is going to help me in the winter. She’s very excited about being able to actually help people that need it more than want it. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ozetta?section_id=6567668

Please visit her site and have a look at all the different types of scarves, head covers, cowl necks that she makes herself and you can order anyone of them in about 50 colors.

I hope this helps someone else.

I FEEL SO SORRY TO ALL I NEVER WISH THIS ON NOONE
IS SO SAD WE HAVE TO STUFFER , I THINK ABOUT BYE BYE WORLD
BUT I LOVE MY GOD GOD BLESS YA I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YA!!

Sally, we’re here for you. Lean on us.

Hi I’ve been to chat room but I don’t know how to use it can anybody tell me what to do ?? x

I am up past midnight not because Iam not tired but because the pain is keeping me up. If I take any more than 2 percocet I get hives and it all over. I don't know what to do. I thought I had it under control then it knocks me on me ass. I am sick of this. I was just getting back in a normal routine. This pain is unbearable. I am trying to rally and be a fighter but how many times can I get back up?

This is the worst pain i have ever felt, i had to force myself to eat as i have diabetes otherwise i would have just stopped eating and drinking altogether… i dont know if previous sinus surgeries have caused this? its been years since i needed any dental work so i doubt thats a cause? but the Neurologist suggest not having any dental work as it can trigger it off, i dont know if any of this has to do with my PID - primary immune deficiency in which i have a transfusion of Intragam every 4 weeks but i doubt it as i am into my 9th year of doing that… there is no one else in my family who has TN so i dont know if its genetic? but i shall battle on as i do, its a cruel pain and i wish there was a miracle cure for all… and i hope to make some new friends here too!