Help needed please. Regarding having dentures or plate fitted, while having pain from my TN.?

Hi People, sorry i havent been on here in a long while, I Dont know if yo remember but i had a MVD done in 2011. ive still been having pain but nothing like it was, i can actually live now where as before it was min by min, if that because as we all know the pain is that bad.

Any way i want to pick your brains if you dont mind that is,

I am having problems with my teeth...

I dont have that many teeth left on the top now, i have a plate that i can take in and out, it hooks round two teeth and i have managed with that quite well, i did have dentures but the pain they caused was terrible, so my dentist managed to work out this plate, trouble is now my two front teeth are causing me pain and i think she will want to take them out, so what do i do, that will only leave me 3 teeth on my top jaw and i cant really really cant have a denture fitted, Part of the troublwe is as well, my dentist does not know a great deal about TN i think she only knows what ive told her, unsure if she has any other patients with it, but she really does not seem to understand the pain and how worried i am .....

I still have pain from my TN but no where near as bad as before i had my MVD, but i dread it coming back with full force,,,,

Im sorry i cant be clearer its an odd thing to talk about and to try and describe.lol.

Love to all,

Nita xx

Here is advice I got…

Mannnny replies here

http://www.livingwithtn.org/forum/topics/calling-all-with-dentures-do-i-dare-now-while-in-remission-do-i

I’ve decided to get rid of all teeth. And get new ones!

…I am in remission from MVD …I will find high or low…to find a set of teeth , professional, and I can educate them if necessary!

I was wondering if you could have you dentist use what we call "laughing gas" in the States. Here is a quote from Wikipedia: Nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas,[1] is a chemical compound with the formula N
O
. It is an oxide of nitrogen. At room temperature, it is a colourless, non-flammable gas, with a slightly sweet odour and taste. It is used in surgery and dentistry for its anaesthetic and analgesic effects.

I read this on another site that they recommended this for dental work with TN. You could ask your dentist about it. Good luck! :) Tina