Gallixa topical cream...for pain

Greetings to all!

I am new and going soon abroad for proper diagnosys, because here they dont know much I thing! I have this terrible burn in my mouth all over, also teeth pain , face acke, ears acke tempel acke, ear acke....so many things! It started very mild 5 years go...just slight burn and change of taste! So the last year is realy bad! I am a member of FB group called Burning mouth syndrome! But rely I am not sure I have these...maybe a mixture of may things! I am also thinking of ATN or TN...dont rely know what to thing! I was recently diagnosed with HSV1 in my blood active...with no visual presence! Dr, Maria Nagel, very well known neurovirulogyst...have proove, that viruses can mess nerves, specialy TN! So I am going for further tests and if some more tests exclude some autoimune deases and my HSV1 is again positive ( I hope it is )...I will be put on antvirals for a 3 months high dosage and then for a year...low dosage! This should keep the virus under control,,,and time to heal effected, irritated nerves! Ofcourse I have to do a lot of scanning to! Recently on our group somebody come up with a cream called Galllixa.com! It is for pain also postherpethyc neuralgia! Many had a good sucsess with it by reducing their pain on face! I am not selling or advertising...but you have a look! mr.Bernstein is a Harvard scientyst and very kind! Will answer all you wish to know!

This is all from me...

all the best

Zdravka that is my real name

Also had to add, that I had 4 months ago surgery of Eagle syndrome on right side...very painful and sore still...life is not rely kind to me for the past years....all the time pain...nothing helps, Lyrica, Notryptyline-alllergy, tegretol-Alergy...suffering rely great! And what is the sadest is, that my children are abroad...and ALL my relatives are saying I am crazy...that is all in my head! Imagine this-how can people be so bad? Friends hardly have any...due to my pain.... they dont understand!

I'm so sorry for your pain. I personally don't have it, but my mother does, and its a horrible pain to go through, and to watch. I'm going online to look at the pain cream you are talking about. Does it relieve your pain at all?

VALENTINA said:

Also had to add, that I had 4 months ago surgery of Eagle syndrome on right side...very painful and sore still...life is not rely kind to me for the past years....all the time pain...nothing helps, Lyrica, Notryptyline-alllergy, tegretol-Alergy...suffering rely great! And what is the sadest is, that my children are abroad...and ALL my relatives are saying I am crazy...that is all in my head! Imagine this-how can people be so bad? Friends hardly have any...due to my pain.... they dont understand!

A bit is a reliefe...for some more for some less, for some not :( Thank you for your kindnes xx
Loni said:

I'm so sorry for your pain. I personally don't have it, but my mother does, and its a horrible pain to go through, and to watch. I'm going online to look at the pain cream you are talking about. Does it relieve your pain at all?

VALENTINA said:

Your mother have BMS? OR TN or ATN? It is realy killing me :(

Hi Valentina,

I have used the Gallixa cream and it did nothing for my pain, i used it for serveral days. I have seen post where members have had good success. I have been told if you contact the maker they might send a sample. Good luck

Scott

Hi Scott, was told you have to use for more than several days and you can aply more than 6 times per day...infact more you use, less pain you have...that si what people are saying in our group of BMS! Yes, I know, because I am using it and ordered the cream...e when I use strictly, my pain is less.....Thank you Scott x

Scott said:

Hi Valentina,

I have used the Gallixa cream and it did nothing for my pain, i used it for serveral days. I have seen post where members have had good success. I have been told if you contact the maker they might send a sample. Good luck

Scott