Cymbalta

Anyone who is on Cymbalta remember having naseau and is it okay to take gravol? Thanks Lauren

I just started on cymbalta and I’m curious if it helped at all anyone. I’ll keep an eye on the naseau as well.

Thanks Abby...I just started on Friday. I've read that it has helped alot of people.

I am definitely nauseous on Cymbalta if I don't eat with it and it can't just be a snack. It's got to be a meal.

Im find that out too Heidi, I was up at 5 this morning eating a big bowl of cheerios before I took my pill. I hope this goes away. How long have you been on it?

I have been on it for three years. Try protein or dairy (if that's OK with your system) with the pill. That should stop the nausea.

It'd have to be protein, I'm latose intolerant. Today isn't that bad after I ate the cereal. You've been on it for 3 years and still have the nausea? OMG

Yeah, the nausea is going nowhere. Cymbalta is intense stuff. Yeah, I recommend protein to kill the nausea. Sorry....wish I could say something else.

K, thanks Heidi

Have any of you tried an over-the-counter anti-nausea med? I'm on Oxcarbazepine and that makes me nauseous in the morning and gives me an upset stomach, sometimes I take tums and it helps a little. I'm planning to try ginger pills since they did work during the time I was on my first cruise. Good luck

I haven't since having the breakfast works for me and breakfast is a good idea anyway, IMHO. Have you tried The Ginger People ginger chews? They work really fast on upset stomachs and if you can handle the strong ginger taste, it will make a difference for you.

http://www.gingerpeople.com/

I just take gravol