Quantcast

Cbd oil

Has anyone tried cbd oil for their pain?

Yes, didn’t do a thing, in fact I believe it made it worse. Anything with any THC in it makes me anxious and paranoid. Some find MMJ very helpful, but for me it was a total bust.

I have a medical marijuana prescription.I have found that the cbd oil did nothing for my face pain.I do find the THC oil is very good for night time as it knocks me out.I have not found a strain that I can vape for immediate results.Good luck

CBD oil from Hemp does not compare at all to CBD from Cannabis. I have been using various rations of CBD to THC tinctures and at times THCA (non psychoactive - no high) and CBDA tinctures since July and I am fairly convinced they have helped me a great deal. I say fairly only because I know this disease can go into remission all by itself and one never knows what did the trick. It takes a little doing to titrate oneself since we don’t get any help form our doctors. I got the advise of dispensary staff at times and have been getting some help form one of the makers of the brand I use. Its important that what you use is lab tested and you know what the mgs are.
Though smoking or vaporizing is the fastest for pain, I don’t want to smoke and vaporizing equipment is expensive. I tried whats called vape pen and burnt my throat so i stick with tinctures under the tongue. If you live in a state where medical cannabis is legal, I suggest you get a card (you can do it on line pretty inexpensively) and talk to someone who is hopefully somewhat knowledgeable at your local dispensary. If you don’t live in a legal state, do not fall for the CBD oil adds on facebook or elsewhere… that’s Hemp oil because its illegal to ship cannabis products. I have found some information by googling something like “Trigeminal Neuralgia and medical cannabis” Be careful of THC capsules. Depending on the mgs in a cap they can get you VERY stoned. Happened to me once and that was my first and last capsule. However I have recently found a company that makes them in variable mgs though I haven’t tried yet. This company also makes sprays for under the tongue. Non of these companies can ship out of state so you need to research whats available in your state.

I tried the cbd with 11% thc and it didn’t help my face Pain at all but it did relax me but it also made me really irritable. I used it for almost 3 weeks to see if it would work but I had no results. I hope this helps you.

I have been using a high CBD strain of Cannabis flower. I also rely on a high CBD strain of oil from a vape. I am in a state that allows for medicinal use of cannabis. I have not taken any pharmaceutical for the past year for my TN. Gabapentin gave me facial edema. Hydrocodon was a drug I had used for about twenty years for back pain. I was prescribed the cannabis/CBD for the back pain but the usage also keeps my TN miraculously in remission. I don’t even take a Tylenol any more!

Sometimes like now, I hate to hear myself talk about being in “remission”, because I have and do experience the painful,puzzling condition of TN.

I try to be positive and sensible about having the condition and I wish you and everybody the best.

Pray too…

Thank you. I live in California so it’s legal here. Can you tell me where
you get it?
Thanks,
Nancy

I am registered in the state of Illinois. I get my medicine it at a state controlled dispensary.

What does that cost?

I haven’t gone out to get it yet. I have to get my prescription renewed first. If you google marijuana dispenseries you should be able to find out

Can you drive while taking it? Does it make you too dopey? Excuse the
word but I need something that can get rid of the pain and still function
in the world
Thank you
Nancy

it is the THC you need for this. over in the UK, we can only get the CBD oil which may work for a few. stronger the THC the better for the pain.

Thank you. CBD didn’t work for me either.

I find the oils from Aphria work pretty good.The Sativa oil lets me go a few hours without normal pain meds and it does not make me dopey(or any more than normal dopey)
Indica is my hope for night
I just wish it was covered by health insurance plans.

I use a high does of cbd in my coffee and I just a another one in a vape it helps out a lot. I use it even if I am not in pain. If i don’t use till I have pain it’s hard to relieve the pain. The cbd is the only form of medication that I use besides naproxen.