Quantcast

Anaesthesia Dolorosa..to come out the other side

Hi Carol, I am so happy you have found relief! Can you please tell me the ratio of CBD to THC in the suppositories you use? I searched and found several dispensaries in my area (Los Angeles) that sell them. Thank you for sharing with all of us. I have TN2 and recently had a botched radiofrequency ablation that left the entire left side of my face numb, but somehow missed the part of the nerve that causes me pain. I would love to try the suppositories as soon as possible. I wish you continued pain free days.

Hello Hollywood Girl…The THC in this product is quite high…I have been told its in the 50/60% area…But I have to say…in all honesty I am amazed at this product…It is THE most relief I have had since 2008 when I first got this monster…I have TN1…TN2 and AD…just call me lucky eh!!!..Now these suppositories I insert at night…But to be absolutely sure of what I am saying I have put a few in in the morning… I take a 1/4 gramme per day…and I honestly…hand on heart…have never had a side effect of veing stoned, high whatever you want to call it…I ave felt nothing…not a thing…and because I run my own business from home as a FX trader and Stock market trader…I cannot be anything but on the ball…which is possibly why I get the pain so bad…I only used to take the meds around 8pm…knowing I would be asleep by 9pm…Seriously…is this the way I want to live my life…NO…it not…I would never…not in a zillion years put this out there if I wasnt sure…OK…it may not work for some people…but neither does the meds…the zonk you out and frankly they are dangerous…Over Easter I was rushed to hospital where they found I had a hole in my pancreas…and I was quite ill…I was on a drip of antibiotics…and so my Easter break was spent in a Spanish hospital…The ER Dr looked at my meds and just said wow…no wonder you have a hole in your pancreas…When the pain subsided and I could actually talk to him…I explained TN1, 2 and AD…he knew exactly what I was talking abut…but said that these meds had actually caused this hole…no one tells you this…no one…we dont even have our own bloody meds…we piggy back off other dire illnesses like Epilepsy…well Im not epileptic…I want something that works…breakthrough pain is standard in my life…so how comes I am taking 16 pills a day AND STILL have pain that cripples me…so…Please…please talk to this guy…he makes them…everything else wants to rip us off…which is disgusting…when I have researched this…these capsules actually shrink cancer tumours…WHY ARE WE NOT TOLD THIS !!!..I cant be high…spaced out or anything else in my job…but there is NO side effects from this…its all natural…the Oil is extracted from the plant…the mix is what he does…the capsules are frozen to keep them in shape…and costs 10 euros a capsule…I used them for 2 weeks every night…I am now down to 1 every 3 days…so cost wise its stupidly cheap…and as it is homemade…I actually know whats going in there…unlike these companies on the web…there is a lot of money in being sick…Pharmaceutical companies make billions…they actually dont want you to be cured…they like people being sick…goverments are heavily invested in these companies…I know…Its my business to know the stock markets inside and out…which I have done for 37 years…To find this releif…so simply…so natural…has really pissed me off at the drug companies more…10 years I have suffered…10 bleeden years…and we DONT have to…Iv been a member of this group since 2012…I know how we all feel…I would never…ever…say anything I wasnt 100% convinced of…I was in a bad way when he turned up at my house…10 days of solid pain…except for when I took more Xanex than was safe…just to knock me out …now nothing is needed…I dont take meds…I sleep well…please God…this pain hasnt returned…6 weeks Iv been pain free…with AD you are never pain free…but it has diminished by 70%… I was told 8 years ago by my Dr down here to smoke a joint…Obviously that wasnt viable in my working life…and frankly I was scared…scared of being not in control and being high…This dosnt happen with these capsules…If you send me your e.mail address I will forward it to him…If you dont want to put it on here…e.mail me privatly…Its ■■■■…and I will forward it to this man…try it…its so cheap and so good…hes not hardly making a profit on these things…he does it for cancer patients down here…I would have taken a lethal injection when I got my last flare up…and to think these meds were actually makig me sicker by giving me a hole in my pancreas was total madness…It very nearly killed me…anyway…love and hugs…xxxx

Iv read anon and azurelle posts…for 37 years I have been in the financial business as a trader…I have traded stocks…bonds and foreign exchange…There is very little I dont know about markets…and I can assure you this…The pharma companies ARE big business…they are up there with financial stocks…they dont want to make us sick…really !!!..well let me assure they dont want to make us better either…there is NO money in making us well…the money is in making us reliant on drugs that DO kill us eventually…As I said below to Hollywood Girl…The amount of meds I took was frightening…should I have been driving…not in a heartbeat…which is why thankfully I only ever took them at bedtime…but breakthrough pain was part of my life…I had to weigh the consequences…taking these meds 3 times a day as prescribed and be a zombie…or cope with the breakthrough pain…and then take enough Xanex to put me to sleep…that was my life…what life !!!..meds at 8…sleep by 9pm…I oost everything…my husband…my family…my friends my home !!!..The only thing I kept was my business which virtually disappeared…but I kept going…Would I read the side effects of the meds…no…it was too long for me to get my head round…and I was naive…8 years ago my Dr down here in Spain said smoke a joint before bedtime…I never did…I didnt want the " high"…I had enough with the meds…I fell so many times it was ridiculous…slurred my words…got branded a drunk when in actual fact I dont drink…my whole life was shattered because of TN1 TN2 and AD…and these bloody meds that made you feel like a zombie…this was my cocktail…Amiltriptaline 140 mgs…Triliptal 1800mgs…Lyrica 225…Xanex…6mgs…Lexatin 24mgs…seriously…Now I have a strong resiliance to meds and pain…Morphine never touched my pain…so all this jumping up and down about narcotics being banned in the US goes over my head…I had the best neurosurgeon in Spain tell me they didnt work on this pain…It certainly didnt work for me…it made me vomit and made me spaced…but kill the pain…not a chance…so …after being rushed to hospital over Easter and finiding out the cause was a hole in my pancreas CAUSED by these bloody meds…I had to re think…thats when my friend told me about this CBC/THC capsules that was homemade by a guy living in my area…he came to my house day 10 of the pain that makes you actually want to die…So frankly at that time I wasnt in the mood for discusssion…he gave me 2 weeks supply…free…told me what to do and left…I did that before I went to bed…next day…pain easier…2nd day pain gone…unreal…totally unreal…Now my point is this…IF a Dr tells you to smoke a joint there has to be something in it…In Spain we are more liberal…cannabis isnt illegal…for personal use…I never did…I inserted these capsules 6 weeks ago…I am now down to 1 every 3 days…and I am off all these meds…that WILL kill you…I have no doubt about that after spending 4 days in hospital on a drop being told by the Dr that it was caused…catagorically by these meds…WHEN will we learn…As someone who has been in the financial world for 37 years…and I am a woman…and I am accessible on Google…please look me up…carol Harmer…or my website…Charmer Trading and Charmer Trading Academy…I have no ulterior motive for talking about this…whether you believe me or not…its your choice…but after being in the financial world for 37 year…I can categorically tell you that goverments…investment managers…portfolio manager…hedge fund managers are ALL invested in the pharma companies…Imagine their undiluted joy if everyone used CBC/THC…the share price would plunge…taking out billions from pensions etc…THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN…It would set off a chain reaction that makes the recent stock market crash look like a teeny tiny blip…and you have to remember…we are so small a disease that we dont even have our own drugs…we piggy back off others…namely Triliptal…meant for Epileptics…Let me tell you…I have had ZERO side effects with these capsules…I dont spend 300 euros a month on drugs anymore…I have now a " light at the end of a tunnel " vision…Yes…its cost me dearly over 10 years…Those of you who have supportive family and friends should count your blessings…I sadly never had that…and was called a drunk…a attention seaker…when attention was THE LAST thing I wanted…I wanted to crawl in bed and die…This is called the suicide disease for a reason…how many people have killed themselves over this…well…I know 2 from this very group back in 2013…so please…I have nothing to gain by telling you about this…except I KNOW what we go through…I KNOW what family life it costs us…I KNOW the excruciating pain that leaves you blinded and vomiting…and I wanted to tell you my story…I was going to write a book…from one sufferer to another…but it seems the chapters hasnt ended…I can only tell you what these capsules have done for me…A dreaded disease that has no end…can come to an end if thse capsules work as well for you as they did for me…One day…the pharma companies will let this become legal…they wont now because it will cost them dearly…and when they do it will be very expensive…they make money…that is their first and formost aim…anyone who dosnt believe that is misguided…look at their history…how much they make per 1/4…per year…Iv worked in the financial industry 37 years…I know what they do ad why they do it…well…they have just lost me as a client…as I have a hole in my pancreas caused by them I will NEVER take another drug for this again…EVER…This CBC/THC shrinks cancer tumours…did you all know this…I didnt…I spoke to a couple where the man had lung cancer…inoperable…he was terminal…1 gramme of these capsules per night for 6 weeks…another scan…the tumours had shrunk so much the drs were able to operate…he is in remission…WHY ARE WE NOT TOLD !!!..I have inly just begun to research this…and what I am finding out beggars belief…My mind has been unable to take this all in…This insignificant little man knocks on my door and my life has changed…He has been doing this for 25 years…Iv had to question him obviously…and he just tells it as it is…being in finance and nowing how much pharma companies make and who is involved in them Iv put 2 and 2 together…dosnt take me long to root out whats involved…i wouldnt still be on top in my game if I wasnt nosey…I am safer now than at anytime in the last 10 years…I drive…I go out on a Friday night with my partner…I am not the person I was…I am getting ME back…for the first time in 10 years…for 10 euros a capsule…my mind is boggled…and I hope this has given you all something to think about…the myth " first do no harm" is second to " first maketh money"…Drs down here in Spain are much more liberal than the UK or US…they tell you the truth…If my neurosurgeon tells me he treats people at this pain clinic on CBC/THC…I listen…Its taken me 10 years to listen…but I hear it now…loud and clear…I hope I have made you guy want to research this as well…we will never bea the drug companies…but we can treat ourselves and get our lives back to a semblance of normality…love n hugs xx

Thank you so much! The site blocked out your email address, so I’m not sure how to contact each other directly. If you know a way, please tell me because I would love to be in direct contact through email. Thank you for being so generous with sharing your information and your life with all of us. I am going to try this! I am hopeful for the first time in a long time. I tried medicinal marijuana, but without THC, it did not help, and with THC, it made me stoned and nauseated-- very unpleasant. This could be the answer for me. xoxo!

By the way, I have seen your interviews on youtube regarding your career, and you are a very impressive lady!

Hollywood, it’s all about the percentages. You may have problems at 50% THC but be great at 42%, unfortunately there’s no way to know without trying, which is annoying and can be expensive. Hang in there! Don’t give up! You can private message someone by logging in and then clicking on their name. A pop up window will give you the option to send a private message where you can exchange private info like phone numbers and emails (the chat feature that runs this site is set to block things like that automatically in the public forums).

Carol – I never said pharm manufacturer weren’t in it for the money, of course they are! That’s the whole point of capitialism and free market, make as much money as you can as often as you can. Of course medications are big business. But they do practice “do no harm” in a very real way as well, at least in the USA. The USA has some of the tightest, if not tighest, restrictions in the world on medications for that exact reason. There have been problems in the past two decades with “fast tracking” meds to market, corners were cut, money was saved, and problems happened. Fen-Fen is the one that comes immediately to mind. It was approved in Europe as a diet pill, USA let it go through without the standard process and then it was discovered it caused heart valve problems, some fatal. So, even tho mistakes are made and it often feels like it’s taking too long, the FDA and America practices of medications has my full support.

As soon as CBD is legal the big manufacturers are going to be all over it, there are too many good things available with it – everything from making renewable paper resource to keeping glacome pressure down in eyes! The list right now, appears endless, but no one is going to touch it until money is there to be made. Which makes perfect sense to me. I’m not going to make an investment with no return, why should a big company?

As for your statement that pharmaceutical companies don’t want you to be cured and want you taking multi meds a day… Carol, those companies do NOT care about you at all. The longer you live the more likely you are to need something from them anyway. They (meaning companies) simply do not care about you, maybe that’s why you feel they don’t want to cure you? When in reality no one cares either way.

The amount of medication you take a day is determined by your doctor, not the pharm companies. Again, the companies fundamentally don’t care, particularly about something like facial pain where there’s not a very deep pool of patients to make money off of going forward. Money drives everything, including the invention of new treatments/cures. When there’s no money there’s no research done. It’s that simple.

I’m very glad you have found something to work for you but do keep in mind EVERYTHING has side effects.

Thank you Hollywood girl…you can contact me direct via Facebook…Im there under Carol Harmer…and Im the one sideways with blond hair …
Please look me up…I will always try and be as honest and truthful as I am with anyone…because I know how we all suffer…I couldnt/wouldnt smoke a joint…I was too scared what with all the meds etc…but this way the THC dosnt go via kineys or liver therefore no high…at all from the THC…CBC helps some people…but majority…no…it needs the THC to take away pain…and heal as much as it can…You have seen my utube vids…You know there is absolutely no way I could do my work feeling stoned, high…just no way…which is why I only ever took meds at night…because I couldnt function really through the day if taken 3 times per day…I just wouldnt use these capsules…but you feel nothing…not a thing…and I have tried inserting them in the morning…just in case I slept it off…but in the morning…nothing…All he has said to me is about the kidneys and liver…Obviously I am trying to find out more…and can let you all know…xxx

I hear what you are saying…but Thalidomide springs to my mind…what compensation can you give those poor souls…but its not even about Capitalism…I work in the most capitalistic business in the world…Finance…So I understand abut investors…My point is simply this…There is too much corruption in the world today…Government back certain new drugs…price of company soars…In 37 years I have seen it and got the teeshirt…My point is this…Of course no one cares about us…and we are human beings…not cyber money to be tossed about with…We are actually here…living and breathing…so an industry that has been given the task of makings meds…doing research to find " cures" …So automatically this puts them in a different class altogether when talking about capitalism…They are meant to offer relief to ills we have…Now I dont know how old any of your are…but I am 62…I remember my Nan and Grandads era…my great gran had 13 children…who went on the have 3 to 4 each…so you can see I come from a massive family…Growing up…I never saw any of my family die…No one had cancer…every single one without exception smoked…non tippped ones at that…and the men rolled their own…
Always …again without exception…friend breakfasts every single day…fried in lard…Roast potatoes roasted in lard…eat everything…have bread and dripping …Did they die of heart disease…cancer…no…no one…My Great grandmother lived to be 98…my grandparents one side lived to be 92 and 94…and the other side was 89 and 90…as was all my relatives…Now say go back 50 years…possibly even 40…when virtually the whole UK population was smoking…your chance of getting cancer was 1/100…today…its 1/3…How is that even feasible…we dont fry foods…we dont eat lard…we dont smoke…and yet we are as a nation unhealthier…I do not remember my Nan and Grandad ever taking a pill…My great grandmother used to drink a small bottle of Guinness a night …that was her medicine…and yes I would have known what was going on…I was the eldest of the next generation…and a girl after many boys born…I was allowed anywhere…and my family all spoke freely…There were hardly any health problems…Now these stats can be verified…I am only talking about the UK here…not the US…so you have to ask the question really dont you…why are all these health issues popping up now…for possibly the last 20 years…I have no idea…Living in Spain…where most men smoke…the cancer stats are still 1/75…not the 1/3 that the UK has…I have totally gone off the boil now…lol…lost the thread…but my specif point is this…as a nation weve all got sicker…with the most upto date technology weve seen in 30 years…
my childhood had its share of the normal diseases Measles…Mumps…German Measles and Chickpox…No medications in my childhood…damp cloth…calamine lotion…and with the mumps and pair of my mums stockings tied around my chin to my head…Now to do that today would seem to be in the dark ages…and yes I am sure lots of children died…but in my massive family …no one did…I also have a very personal experience…My son is now 40…but prior his birth my friend gave birth to a healthy little girl…I cooed as you do…and just before I had my son I saw my friend…and her happy little girl was now severley brain damaged…not autistic…brain damaged…She was blind…deaf…and to be honest a vegetable…Her Mum couldnt understand how her healthy baby could get brain damage in her sleep at 3 months old…The only thing this baby had done to her was the triple vaccine…Whooping cough, Mealses and 1 other things whose name escapes me now…That was the turning point…after having the vaccine in the morning…she fitted and ended up like she did…I was totally gobsmacked and scared…There was no way I was having that injection for my baby…and then my battle began…Health visitor…social workers…Drs all on mine and my husbands case…but we stuck it out…and my son wasnt vaccinated…When he was abiut a year old…he started to fit…It was called Febreal Convulsions…when I rished him to hospital after the 1st one…luckily we lived near a mahir head trauma hospital world renowed called the Brook…The ONLY thing the ER Dr was concerned about…was had he had the triple vacceine…I was adamant he had not…The Dr seemed placated…what he told me next will stick with me forever…He told me that the triple Injection was causing brain damage in children…and under no circumstance was my son…any subsequent children…and even their children…should ever be given the triple vaccine…I couldnt believe my ears…Somebody…somewhere KNEW this vaccine was doing this to babies…and it was still going on…because the number of brain damaged babies was minimal to the success of the new vaccine…really…tell that to my friend…her baby daughter…who both now didnt have a life…and how on earth how many more children…So this wasnt in the dark ages …this was 40 years ago…I got my children through to adulthood with the minimal health issues…and when my eldest son was about 18 I got a phone call…from a young girl…who asked me innocently if their was autism in my family…blood ran cold…I knew…without question that this was because my son was the father…and that this baby had been given the MMR as its now called…still a triple vaccine…She said yes…the baby was 18 months old…injected in the morning…a different child the next morning…Videos of this child before the vaccine shiowed her as a normal happy little girl…then bam…Now because my son was susceptible to fits… if he had have had the triple…he would have had a 98% chance of having brain damage…It affected his daughter…My grandaughter…and 18 year lessons were never learnt…So this isnt a kick at the pharma companies…its aimed at all who want t do things quicker and cheaper…at the known expense of tiny babies and children…Thats who I have a problem with…and after getting this nightmare problem…and being given AD by some incompetent surgeon and having 10 years of these drugs…Of course I am more than interested in something to be done for others…in a more natural way…and being me…and researching this over this past few weeks has made me again…gobsmacked…I ever realised that these benefits existed…so of course I wanted to share this…In 2012 this group pulled off the brink…let me tell you…without them Im not sure I could have done it…it was all too overwhelmming…to have TN…ATN…then a operation that went wrong…gave me AD and TN ATN…still there…oh greatest living joy…So I want to give some positive news for once…There IS a great pain relief way to cope with either of these 3 dreaded conditions…then yes…I will scream it from the roof…Because I know coping with all three over 10 years just how much it drains you…and the meds slowly kill your body…its a lose lose situation…but there is a answer…so why the bloody hell isnt it being given as an alternative to meds from the pharma companies…it is beyond me …truly it is…ok rant over…lol…

Hi Carol (and everyone else),

Just wanted to report back. I bought some suppositories at a local dispensary last night. I started at 30mgTHC/20mgCBD and it definitely helped! I did not get high at all, which is great because I too want to redeem my career. I can’t quit opioids cold turkey, but I immediately cut back from 50 to 60 mg oxycodone to only 35mg yesterday. I also cut from 300mg Tramadol to 150 yesterday.

I will keep you posted, but I do want to thank you so much!!! I tried cannabis in other forms and none helped the pain. Plus the thc versions got me high and nauseated. This is a great way to get help without the high. Talk soon!

Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated! I tried the suppositories and it helped! I posted below, replying to Carol.

Can someone post a pic of these suppositories please? And where can I buy them in the UK? Thank you guys!

I bought mine in the U.S., so I’m afraid I don’t know you can get them over there. Carol may know. Best of luck to you, because it is helping me quite a bit.

Hi Carol and all friends,
Just checking in to say that today is day 3 for this CBD/THC suppository experiment. Yesterday, I was able to cut down my other meds a bit more. I took only 30mg oxycodone and 150mg tramadol. (At my worst, I was taking 60mg oxycodone and 400mg tramadol. I don’t want to cut back too quickly and risk physical withdrawal, so I will consider today a success if I simply hold in place. BTW, yesterday, I used 1 suppository in the morning and 1 before bedtime. (my dose is 30mgTHC/20mgCBD). The dispensary said the effects last from 6-9 hours, but it seems to be truly effective for my pain only about 5.5 hours. I’ll keep you posted! Thanks again, Carol!!!

Also, the ones I bought were small and thin. About 1.25 inches long by a quarter or third of an inch diameter.

Hi Carol and All,

I’m reporting back on day 4 of my CBD/THC suppository trial. Today I took only 15mg oxycodone (used to be 50-60mg/day) and took only 100 mg Tramadol (previously 400mg/day. This thing is really working. Thanks again! I’ll keep notes, but so far, so good.

Hi Hollywood Girl…
wow wow and another wow…I am sooooooooooo glad that you have found these capsules…and that you are having the same reaction as myself…I didnt realise you could just go and buy them from a shop lol…Im sure you cant down here in my part of Spain…but never say never eh…for now the man who makes these capsules from home is doing a great job…Its been what…nearly 6 weeks pain free from TN 1 and 2…As I explained AD is a bit more difficult to treat…and therefore there is still pain…but just to have 1 instead of all 3 for me is amazing…but I am virtually off all meds…Lyrica works for AD but even that I have scaled down…What I have found amazing is that there is no side effects…I went cold turkey on the meds…never had a problem…not one withdrawel…now Im not sure what others do…but I have such a high tolerence of these meds…and therefore I thought possibly just stopping them may well cause probs…it hasnt…I have actually been able to use a capsule every other night now…I am soooo pleased Hollywood girl…I so am…we need a breakthrough like this…a natural way…no side effects, to combat such chronic pain…why on earth isnt more posted about the amazing healing qualities of having THC capsules…If anyone wants to ask me any more you can get me @ ■■■■…keep me posted Hollywood Girl xxx

Hi Carol, I’m just checking in to see if the suppositories are still working for you. I hope with all my heart that you are still experiencing benefits.